A 12 week chewable oral flea and tick treatment for dogs.
Bravecto 250 mg : Active Constituent: 136.4 g/kg Fluralaner
- Easy to administer
- Highly palatable, well accepted by most dogs
- Safe for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
- For use in dogs from 8 weeks of age and over 2 kg in body weight
- Can be administered all year round.
- Should not be used in puppies/dogs less than 8 weeks old and/or weighing less than 2 kg.
- Treatment and prevention of flea infestations for 3 months
- Provides effective control of fleas on dogs within 8 hours of administration
- Aids in the control of and reduces incidence of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) by controlling adult fleas
- Interrupts the flea lifecycle due to the rapid onset of action – kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs, long-lasting efficacy against adult fleas on the animal and prevents viable egg production.
- Treatment and control of paralysis tick for 4 months
- Treatment and control of brown dog tick for 8 weeks
- Provides effective control of pre-existing infestations of paralysis ticks within 24 hours
- In tick season, daily searching for and removal of ticks found is recommended
Directions for Use and Administration
- Read the entire label/enclosed leaflet for full instructions before use
- For oral use only.
- Administer Bravecto chewable tablets at or around the same time as thge dogs meal.
- If the tablet is not accepted voluntarily by the dog, it can also be given with food or placed directly into the mouth for swallowing.
- A single Bravecto chewable tablet should be administered according to the body weight of the dog
For dogs weighing more than 56 kg, administer a combination of two tablets that most closely match the body weight of the dog
To ensure a therapeutic dose is administered, the chewable tablets should not be broken or divided.
- For optimal control of tick and flea infestation, the Bravecto chewable tablet should be administered at 12 week intervals.
- For effective flea control all dogs that share the common environment should be treated
- For year round effective flea control, continue to administer the product on a 3 monthly basis throughout the year.
- For effective flea control, this product should not be dosed in a manner other than that directed by the manufacturer.