Frontline Spray for Cats
FRONTLINE SPRAY controls fleas and ticks, and can be used on kittens from 2 days of age. Below you’ll find all the info you need to decide whether this product is right for your pet. Your vet can also advise whether FRONTLINE PLUS or FRONTLINE SPRAY is most suited to your pet’s needs. Then watch the video below on the application for dogs, the steps are similar to those for cats.
FRONTLINE SPRAY provides your cat with protection against fleas and ticks in the following ways:
- Controls Brown Dog ticks when applied monthly.
- Controls Paralysis ticks when applied every 3 weeks.
- Controls adult fleas when applied every 4 to 8 weeks.
- Controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis when applied monthly to the affected pet. All other dogs and cats in the household should be routinely treated too.
- Can be used on kittens from 2 days of age.
- Always read the FRONTLINE SPRAY label for full administration details and safety directions.
- Speak to your vet for further advice on flea control using FRONTLINE SPRAY.