Species : Horses
Ranges : Internal parasites
Broad-spectrum horse worming paste that is effective in treating all major worms in horses including:
- Large strongyles (Strongylus spp. Triodontophorus spp.)
- Small strongyles including benzimidazole resistant strains (Cyathostomum spp.,)
- Ascarids (Parascaris equorum) including abamectin, ivermectin and moxidectin resistant strains
- Pinworms (Oxyuris equi)
- Tapeworms (Anoplocephala perfoliata)
Each Strategy-T 35mL syringe contains:
Dose at 1ml per 20kg bodyweight. Each weight marking on the plunger will deliver 5mL of paste, which is sufficient to treat 100kg body weight.
Each syringe of Strategy-T treats a horse up to 700kg.
- 35mL syringe
- Stable Pail containing 60 tubes
Store below 30ºC (Room Temperature) away from light.