The next generation solution replacing Success Naturalyte, Success ULTRA helps keep your garden plants from being attacked by common caterpillars plus other insect pests like thrips, codling moth, pear & cherry slug and citrus leaf miner.
- Highly effective formulation that controls caterpillars on key crops; tomatoes, herbs, vegetables, and ornamental plants.
- Controls codling moth on apples and pears.
- Other insect pests controlled: thrips, citrus leaf miner, pear & cherry slug, tomato leaf miner, leaf rollers.
- Low toxic formulation makes for use on edible plants.
- Contact and residual control of pests – Control insect pests on contact and prevent pests that feed at night or early morning.
- Contains spinetoram, the latest generation insect control derived from beneficial soil bacteria.
- Spinetoram has translaminar movement, which means it moves into the leaf, making the solution resistant to rain and sunlight six hours after application.
- Short withholding period on some crops means minimal waiting.
Read more at http://www.yates.com.au/products/pest-control/insects-concentrates/yates-success-ultra-insect-control/#3l72sqACFo4Sh581.99